Sunday, October 18, 2015

Episode 43: Surprise Fiber Finds




Find me online:
Instagram - @eviltwinn2
Twitter - @eviltwinn2
Ravelry - eviltwinn2
Ravelry Group - Owl Knit with Ewe

Subscribe on iTunes or YouTube
Use #owlkal for any knit alongs

Introduce Yourself 
Podcaster Thread
Sock Prep KAL Thread

Blather:
Saint Louis Strange Folk Festival
2016 The Year of Frogging
New season of heros - set in Carbondale - HAHA
I'm not a seamstress
Reading all sorts of books
     - Abhorsen Series by Garth Nix
     - The Martian
     - City of 1,000 Dolls
          * This is the book club podcast I listen to
Went to Kentucky Lake and Hog Fest!

Blobbins:
Halloween swap fiber


Woahs or Woes (WIPs):
Tropical Pooling Lace  - Not shown
Lucente - Not shown
Mitered Square Blanket
Plum Rondo a la Turk
002

Defeated Foes (FOs):
Viajante
QL Slouch hat


Mustache:
Turkish Spindle and We're all Mad Here yarn from 
3 bundles of fiber from Yarn Geek Knits
Hog Fest fiber
Eat Sleep knit yarn + 10k prize kit

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm looking for knitting and/or spinning blogs to read and I came across yours. I really enjoyed it. It's ok that it's actually a podcast. You have it in a blog, so I'll just think of it as a video blog. lol
    That's a great idea about using a makeup bag for your spinning. I started using a regular project bag and it didn't work out because of my fibers sticking to the fabric.
    I love your mitered square blanket. It's going to be gorgeous!
    Your fiber acquisitions are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete