Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Episode 34: Funny Money




Find me online:
Instagram - @eviltwinn2
Twitter - @eviltwinn2
Ravelry - eviltwinn2
Ravelry Group - Owl Knit with Ewe

Subscribe on iTunes or YouTube
Use #owlkal for any knit alongs

Introduce Yourself 
Podcaster Thread
Sock Prep Thread

Blather:
I'm sad but you guys make me happy

Blobbins:
None this week

Woahs or Woes (WIPs):
Tropical Pooling Lace 
Interrupting Cow Socks
Lala's Simple Shawl

Defeated Foes (FOs):

Pixelated
Made Up Cowl
Fixed socks - no project page

Must Stash:
Last shipment of Fiber Batt Club

Shipment to spin from Maria
Gifts from Penny and Jessica

House Cup News:
Didn't finish my OWL but did get 2 classes in as well as my BROOM and HMC

The song that is stuck in my head. Start it at 1:03 to skip the interview.


Music: When She Smiles - The Judas Hole by Meanwhileproject.ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment